I am very proud of my profession because we get to help people by giving them the best gift possible: a beautiful smile! It’s endlessly fulfilling to have such a positive effect on our patients. One of the most rewarding aspects of orthodontics is interacting with so many wonderful people. We have the best patients, and I love being able to help improve their confidence and change their lives.
As my patient, you can expect a thorough exam and comprehensive diagnosis. I will use this information to customize a treatment plan to your specific needs and desires to give you the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. I will focus on patient-centered care and will work with you to achieve your dream smile.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in biological sciences – University of the Pacific
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- Master of Science in dentistry – University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- Orthodontic residency – University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
I love that orthodontics is a combination of science, art, and critical thinking. It’s a field that is constantly changing and adapting to advances in technology. Continuing education enables me to keep up with these advances and the newest information and trends in orthodontics. It is important for me to stay up to date and deliver higher quality care to my patients by using the most advanced techniques.
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
Outside the Office
I grew up in Modesto, a small city in northern California. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my husband and Goldendoodle puppy named Booker. We love trying new restaurants, traveling, and watching U of A sports.