As an orthodontist, I have the unique opportunity to work with fascinating people, each of whom is in the process of changing his or her life. It is amazing to see how a person grows during treatment, moving from feeling self-conscious about their teeth to laughing and smiling without care: It is rewarding to be part of this process!
I have built my reputation, and that of my practice, by delivering personalized, high-tech orthodontic care with an emphasis on comfort and convenience. I call it patient-first care, and it’s all about you!
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, summa cum laude – University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Master of Science in Oral Biology – University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Certificate of Orthodontics – University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
An extensive and ongoing education is a powerful tool that helps me provide you and your family the high-caliber orthodontic care you deserve.
Each year, I take a variety of professional courses and attend many hours of continuing education. This constant learning keeps me at the leading edge of advances in orthodontic technologies and methodologies. Much of my recent training has centered on Invisalign®, adult and interceptive orthodontics, and addressing TMJ-TMD through orthodontic care.
My roles in professional organizations, along with my research and teaching experience, empower me to learn from the combined experience of my peers. At association meetings, we discuss solutions for complex cases, share new research, exchange effective techniques, and generally grow our base of orthodontic knowledge. This enables us to serve you better.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Arizona State Orthodontic Association
- Arizona Dental Association
- Southern Arizona Dental Association
- American Association of Dental Research
- Arizona Orthodontic Study Group, past president
In the Community
I sincerely enjoy enhancing the smiles and fostering the self-esteem of my patients. At the same time, I feel it is my responsibility to reach beyond my practice and into the community to help the less fortunate, as well. Being an orthodontist is more than just a job; it is part of who I am. I am honored to volunteer my knowledge and abilities through the:
- St. Elizabeth’s Health Center
- Comstock Children’s Foundation
- Tucson Medical Center Children’s Clinic for Rehabilitative Services
Beyond the Office
I grew up in Texas and have called Tucson home for over 20 years. This is a wonderful community and my beautiful, supportive wife and I are glad to be raising our three handsome sons here. If I’m not at the office, I’m usually to be found with my family, though I also enjoy tackling home projects and spending time golfing.