I’ve built my reputation by delivering personalized, high-tech orthodontic care with an emphasis on patient comfort and convenience. I call it patient-first care, and it’s all about you.
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery — University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Summa Cum Laude
- Master of Science, Oral Biology — University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Certificate of Orthodontics — University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
An extensive education is a powerful tool that helps me give you and your family the high caliber of orthodontic care you deserve. Each year, I take a variety of professional courses and attend many hours of continuing education to enhance my knowledge of orthodontics in the areas of Invisalign®, adult and interceptive orthodontics, and TMJ problems.
My role in professional associations, along with my research and teaching experience, has allowed me to learn from the combined experience of all my peers. At association meetings, we discuss solutions for difficult cases, share new research, exchange effective techniques, and generally build our base of orthodontic knowledge in order to benefit you, the patient.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Arizona State Orthodontic Association
- Arizona Dental Association
- Southern Arizona Dental Association
- American Association of Dental Research
- Arizona Orthodontic Study Group, past president
In the Community
I sincerely enjoy enhancing the smiles of my patients, but I also feel it is my obligation to reach beyond my practice, into the community, and help the less fortunate as well. Being an orthodontist is more than just a job, it’s a part of who I am.
- St. Elizabeth of Hungary Clinic
- Comstock Children’s Foundation
- Tucson Medical Center Children’s Clinic for Rehabilitative Services
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Rosen, or have any questions, please contact our Tucson and Sierra Vista dental practices today!